Friday 16 January 2009

Bad brain day

Amusing.
I was just told by one of my readers that I am having a ‘bad brain day’ or maybe a bad brain life. And that I should read some history in order to understand the ‘anguish’ of the Greek people and all those who seek justice, truth and hate propaganda – amen.
That last bit is mine. The rest is verbatim. Look for yourselves.

Obviously I am not going to defend my brain, opinions or education. Comment is free and if they don’t like my blog they don’t have to read it. I won’t mind.

But to be honest, I was tempted to remove the comment for a moment. Not because it’s questioning my brainpower or my knowledge of history. But because it is anonymous and I find that cowardly.
But what the hell.
Some times it’s the type of people who disagree with you that tells you, you are doing something right.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found your blog via a comment from ellinaki. Nice posts.

    I think you should treasure that comment. It's one of those rare occasions where the comment can be used to answer itself, verbatim, without changing a single word. It takes a whole new meaning if you add another copy of that text for an answer, and sign it.

    ReplyDelete